We’ve received some questions recently regarding what supplements we recommend when starting off your new fitness journey.
So here’s a list of OBF’s top 5 important supplements for you all to start with:
– Improves sleep, improves brain function and memory, important for muscle development, cardiovascular health, decreases inflammation, prevents diabetes and helps support a leaner physique, lowers cortisol levels and improved digestion.
2. Omega 3
– Improves insulin senstivity, can help you build muscle, decrease body fat and inflammation, improves metabolism, improves cognitive health, helps reduce risks of all types of cancers.
3. HCL with Pepsin/Digestive Enzymes
– Necessary for the absorption of at least eight essential nutrients are dependent on adequate stomach acid: calcium, vitamins B9 and 12, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin C, and beta carotene. Also antioxidants like vitamins A and E, decreasing risk of oxidative stress and chronic inflammation. Breakdown of protein for use in tissue and muscle synthesis. Activation of enzymes, hormones, and neurotransmitters. Prevention of bacterial pathogens from going into the lower GI tract that cause infection, and putting you at decreased risk of disease and stomach cancer.
– “Probiotics aid digestion and absorption of nutrients in the gut. A healthy, clean intestine is essential for keeping you lean, and energized, with optimal brain function. Not only do probiotics ensure your body can absorb vitamins, minerals, and protein from food, but they also affect the production of neurotransmitters in the brain. A little known gem for cognitive health and happiness is that more than half of the chemicals that are involved in brain function and mood are made in the gut. Take a probiotic and you’ll support a lean physique—probiotic treatment has been shown to induce fat loss in a variety of populations—have more energy, think and feel better.”
– Aids in digestion, detoxification, blood sugar control, mood, appetite, longevity and decreases risks of colon cancer, diabetes, etc. Helps lean out the legs especially, 🙂.