How life-changing are probiotics, really? Here we go over some of the benefits of probiotics as covered in depth in our recent blog Supplement Basics Part 5: Probiotics.
Let’s go over some of the top benefits you could experience from supplementing with our 5th choice for basic supplements that won’t break the bank and are highly recommended by us at OBF.
Benefits of probiotics – SUPPLEMENT
- Treating and preventing irritable bowel disease
- Reducing the symptoms of lactose intolerance, inflammatory bowel disease, eczema, colic, and pouchitis.
- Protecting premature babies from gut disease
- Boosting your immune system
- Preventing general colds, sickness, and illness
Your best bet is to both add probiotic-rich foods into your diet like saurkraut, kimchi, fermented bean pastes, and pickled foods as well as actual supplementation via high-quality probiotics.
So, give our video a watch and let us know how your supplementation with probiotics goes!
Contact OBF Gyms for a complimentary assessment to get started with one of our trainers today!